Monday, August 01, 2005

Life's not fair









So, as some of you know, my boyfriend and I restore Ford Woodies. Well if the truth were known he restores them and I earn the money by flashing my red bottom all over the internet. Anyway we went to a woodie show and I thought I would show you that my hearts in the right place. For example I helped him with these photos. I think this is proof that it's a big lie when bad tempered people say I think "its all about me." You judge my friends. I was just trying to help and now I am going to get a spanking? Life's not fair.

1 Comments:

Blogger Poppa said...

Got to love those woodies. Lord knows you always give me one Jane;)! I enjoy restoring old cars and understand they are a labor of love. How ever this still doesn't excuse you from finishing Julys updates. So your gonna get a spanking? Yes indeed; because you earned it.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home